The task of increasing the volume of bilateral trade to 30 billion US dollars and mutual investment to $ 15 billion by 2025 is set by the leaders of the two countries.
Having great economic power with its more than 1.2 billion people India was put in the spotlight at the Russian leading industrial trade fair. This is going to offer enormous sales potential for Russian and international exhibitors of INNOPROM. At the same time, entrepreneurs from India who exhibit at INNOPROM gain broad access to new global markets.
Main goals of countries cooperation within INNOPROM:
- Strengthen the status of partnership in trade and economic relations
- Expand opportunities of national industrial sectors across the spectrum
- Present key and advantageous positions of industrial producers
- Set a global model of co-working for science and research development
- Promote and usage of best international practices concerning exhibition participation
Formats of participation:
- Participation in a collective booth of Partner - Country
- Exhibitor’s format with individual built-up
- Business program
Dmitry Rogozin, Deputy Prime Minister of Russia and Sushma Swaraj, Indian External Affairs Minister at the 21st Indo-Russian Inter-Governmental Commission
Anjali Pandey, minister of the Embassy of the Republic of India in the Russian Federation: «INNOPROM may give a momentum to our business contacts. Indian companies are very interested in effective participation and forming long-term partnerships»