INDUSTRIA focuses on facilitating development and promotion of advanced technologies in industrial production. The Award Board includes Russian and foreign industrial innovation experts and representatives of business mass media and development institutions. The Board is chaired by the Minister of Industry and Trade of the Russian Federation Denis Manturov. In the summer of 2015, INDUSTRIA acquired the status of the Government Award.
Founder of the Award: The Government of Russian Federation
- Identification of growth points in new sectors of the Russian industry
- Public recognition and promotion of successful innovative company practices
- Dissemination of advanced technologies in industrial production
Official participation requirements:
- Companies must be residents of the Russian Federation, the developers of breakthrough technologies and products for the production
- Projects must be implemented in the Russian Federation
2018 nominee selection criteria:
- Technological novelty – evaluation of technology efficiency and its benefits against existing solutions
- Economic effect –demand analysis, commercialization forecast, market share dynamics, and economic benefits for end consumers
- Cross-industry potential – evaluation of systemic effect on the development of various industries, potential for application in other sectors/industries, performance enhancement, better competitiveness, and higher growth rates
- Global market focus – export assessment against total company output; foreign activity indicators
Winner selection process consists of three stages:
- Preliminary stage: applications are checked for compliance with official requirements.
- Experts assess applications and select five award nominees. List of nominees will be published on the official event website by June 20, 2018.
- Winner selection. The winner will be announced at the International Industrial Trade Fair INNOPROM (July 9-12, 2018, Ekaterinburg).
The winner 2017
On July 10, at the main strategic session, the National Industrial Award INDUSTRIA was conferred upon St. Petersburg Computational Mechanics Laboratory (CompMechLab). The winning CML-Bench™ project is a process data management system in computer engineering.
CML-Bench™ is a client-server web application and one of its kind system with flexible project hierarchy system which allows for its application in any industry. CML-Bench™ technology streamlines bulk data processing and engineering calculations, helps with collection and categorization of models and computations, preparation of makefiles,as well as processing and presentation of engineering calculations. It also structures all simulation models and options, expedites database operations, and improves the comparison of engineering results.