The Republic of Korea, one of Asian-Pacific countries-leaders in regard of economic development and the volume of trade turnover with Russia, has been granted the status of Partner Country of INNOPROM-2018. Within last decades, Korean industry achieved key positions in such fields as automobile industry, shipbuilding, electrical appliances production and telecommunication equipment.
Partner Country will represent achievements of the leading sectors of Korean industry, innovative inventions, investment opportunities and outlook of technological cooperation at INNOPROM-2018.
President of Russia Vladimir Putin and President of the Republic of Korea Moon Jae-in
emphasized the importance of development of strategic partnership between two countries
Korea is a Partner Country of INNOPROM-2018:
- Extending bilateral cooperation of Russia and Korea
- Establishing new business contacts with participants of exposition of the Republic of Korea at INNOPROM-2018
- Enhancing the status of economic as well as scientific and technological cooperation
- Representing key industrial companies and their main production
- Stimulating the distribution of the world leading exhibition participation experience
FORMATS OF PARTICIPATION:
- Participation in national exposition of the Republic of Korea
- Taking part in INNOPROM Business program
- Organizing cultural program of Partner Country