MAIN FORUM`S TOPIC
The Forum will focus on funding sustainable medium and large industrial enterprises in Russia and the introduction of their products onto external markets.
Issues for the 2016 Forum:
- State support mechanisms used by sustainable enterprises in 2015-16 in Russia: co-funding, export, management, and legal support
- Evolution of financial relations between enterprises and banks, factoring, leasing, and insurance companies at the same period
- Long money practices: interaction between hi-tech production facilities and private and state foundations
- Changes introduced by Russian enterprises since the beginning of the sanctions standoff; what changes helped industrial companies achieve their financial goals
- Hands-on analytics: stories of funding told by decision makers
- Practical emphasis: analysis of specific case studies
- Q&A format: direct interaction between CFOs and heads of banks, foundations, and support agencies
Director of the Industry Development Fund (IDF)
Dean of Moscow School of Management Skolkovo
Chairman of the Management Board, RUSNANO
Co-Chairman, Business Russia
Chairman of the Board of Vozrozhdenie Bank
Vice President of the Association of Russian Banks
Managing Director - Chief Analyst at Sberbank
Chairman of the Ural Bank of Sberbank
Member of the Board of Raiffeisenbank
Deputy Director of the Industry Development Fund
Vice-Director of the Industry Development Fund
Vice-President, "OPORA ROSSII"
Director of Pipe Industry Development Fund
Acting CEO Crystal Technology Ltd
- Provide information on ways to procure funding from banks and foundations
- Offer regional enterprises new export access instruments
- Provide guidelines based on first-hand experience with financial transactions
- Create the environment for new business contacts at all levelsof financial management
The Forum will benefit vice-presidents, general directors, CFOs, chief accountants, directors for economy, heads of departments of budget, as well as risk management directors and business process directors of medium and large industrial enterprises.
FORUM`S EVENTS AND SUMMARY
FIF`s discussions was taking place at INNOPROM-2016 within July, 12th and 13th. You can find photos, videos and speaker`s slides below:
- Main plenary session "Production in Russia: where the money comes from and how to reduce the risks"
- Panel on The Practice of Supporting Investment Projects with a Complex Structure of Transactions: the Secrets and Pitfalls of Success
Event partner: Industrial Development Fund
- Round table on Regions: From Growth Points to Export Competence Centers
Event partner: Russian Export Center
- Panel on New Economic Reality: Problems and Challenges of Financing Production from the Perspective of Enterprises and Banks
- Forum wrap-up at INNOPROM press center
If you attended Forum`s events, please, inform us. We are looking forward your feedback and suggestions on topics, representativeness, structure and quality of events.
See You at new Financial and Industrial Forums!