In 2017, the forum will focus on machine tools and investment machine building.
The main goal of the Industrial supply forum is to create an effective B2B platform so that small and medium scale company-producers of components could cooperate with largest Russian and international producers.
10.00-11.30 International conference with the participation of heads of the Ministry of trade and industry of Russia as well as of largest Russian and international producers.
11.30 – 18.00 B2B appointments
10.00 – 18.00 B2B appointments
16.00 – 18.00 Reports of group moderators on the session of the Coordination Council of Industry
B2B meetings and the conference will take place in Matchmaking zone in Hall 1 of the 4th Pavilion.
We provide components manufacturers with the possibility to present their offers to top-managers of largest producers within 20 minutes:
DMG MORI (Ulyanovsk machine tool):
• Alexey Antipin, General director
• Alexander Yakovlev, Head of procurement and localization group
• ValentinaShirina, Vice-presidentofprocurement department and business development
• IgorLeontyev, Headoftheprocurementarea – forged components
• Dmitry Evteev, Headoftheprocurementarea –steel construction andraw materials
• MiroslavKafedzhiev, General director
Kovrov Electromechanical Plant
• VladimirLebedev, Generaldirector
• AlexanderTozhokin,Deputy General director for machine tools
We accept requests on organization of B2B meetings.
This service is free of a charge for visitors and participants of INNOPROM who registered beforehand.