Bring together buyers and suppliers of education industry equipment and software at the Main Industrial Trade Fair in Russia
2017 PROJECT THEME:
Engineering and Technical Staff: Demands, Challenges, Solutions.
PROFI in 2016. OVERALL RESULTS
Over 6000 representatives of educational institutions and corporate training centers visited the project's specialized exhibition.
More than 1500 people, including top college and training center officials, representatives of industrial enterprises, HR Directors from various companies, heads of recruiting agencies, and relevant federal and regional authorities attended PROFI business program events.
The project was supported by the Ministry of Industry and Trade of the Russian Federation. Cisco Systems and Laser Center were the official partners of the project.
Cisco Systems representative Bernd Heinrichs, Managing Director IoT EMEAR, took part in PROFI opening ceremony. "I am happy that every year universities' technical equipment is perfected, and students are turning into smarter, more flexible and competitive specialists because they are constantly learning to work with technologies that we could only dream of ," Heinrichs commented.
PROFI. Education Industry Solutions project was simultaneously running several formats:
- More than 30 innovative education solutions for technical specialist instruction and training were presented at the project exhibition. Cisco Systems, Laser Center, Lucas-Nülle, Festo Didactic Russia, Fanuc Corporation, PTC, IRISOFT, and many other leading education solution developers presented their equipment;
- More than 20 events, including presentations of education technologies, were held as part of the project's business program;
- Over 100 industrial corporations, educational centers, and institutions of higher learning delegated speakers to business program events;
- 30 agreements on further cooperation were signed following meetings between the representatives of institutions of higher learning and the developers of training equipment;
- More than 40 master classes were organized by developers to demonstrate the capabilities of their training equipment;
- Approximately 50 professional orientation quests were held with the participation of major industrial companies;
- 500 technology majors who participated in professional orientation quests were offered internships and opportunities for further employment at industrial companies.