Digitalization and industrial Internet will be in great demand in economy of cities as they offer advantages not only to energy consumers, but also to energy providers, businesses, decision-makers. What should be the ToR for industrial internet in energy, municipal and housing sectors of Russian cities? Which technologies are preferable? How to combine competencies and build cooperation?
- Evgeny Gasho, Expert, Analytical Center for the Government of the Russian Federation; Chairman, Environment Committee of the Moscow Public Chamber;
- Sergey Ledovsky, Chairman, Council of SRO Association "Metrology for Energy Saving"; General Director, NPO Karat;
- Inna Sktrynikova, Special Projects, Internet Initiatives Development Fund (IIDF); Board Member, Internet of Things Association;
- Alexander Kozlov, Minister of Information Technologies and Communications of Chelyabinsk Region;
- Remir Mukumov, Senior Managing Director, Federal Project Finance Center of Vneshekonombank;
- Vladislav Syurkaev, Project Director, Rostelecom PJSC (moderator).