The Industry Development Fund advises Russian manufacturers on state support measures and provides soft loans to prospective investment projects. At the workshop, IDF management will talk about results and conclusions ensuing from the adopted course of action. Directors of enterprises which participated in the development program will share the details of their strategies. Those whose applications for funding were denied will explain why their projects were turned down. DISCUSSION TOPICS: Who received IDF funding in 2015-17 and why? What industries, companies, and projects were not supported by the IDF? How are investment projects with complex structure of transactions implemented? Step-by-step recount presented by project participants; What are some strong and weak points of loan requests? What is the influence of borrower ambitions and the quality of a company's financial model on loan terms and conditions?
- Anton Danilov-Danilyan, Chairman of IDF Expert Council, Co-Chairman of “Delovaya Rossiya";
- Aleksandr Bobirov, Director for Economy and Finance, Chernyshev Moscow Machine-Building Enterprise;
- Diana Smidovich, Deputy General Director, Sales, JSC "Moscow Packing Center";
- Oleg Kostin, VIce-President, Gazprombank;
- Dmitriy Eroshok, CEO LLC "Natspromleasing";
- Kirill Petrov, General Director, Lipetsk Machine-Tool Plant (Intermash);
- Mikhail Makarov, Deputy Director, Industry Development Fund (moderator).