Event participants will discuss current issues pertaining to the Trans-Eurasia Logistics Partnership, modern formats for industrial logistics complexes, and opportunities for using accelerated container trains as an instrument for the development of economic relations.
- Fedor Pekhterev, General Director, JSC Institute of Economy and Development of Transport;
- Sergey Mukhin, Executive Director, OOO FIT (FESCO Integrated Transport);
- Yury Sukmanov, Logistics Director, TransContainer;
- Yulia Lavrikova, Interim Director, Institute of Economics of the Ural Branch of the Russian Academy of Sciences;
- Sergey Mazurkevich, Vice-President, Sverdlovsk Regional Union of Industrialists and Entrepreneurs (SOSPP); Chairman of the SOSPP Transportation and Logistics Committee; General Director, Transsibural Group;
- Vladimir Popov, Deputy Governor of Kaluga Region;
- Alexey Bezborodov, General Director, Infra Projects (moderator).