DISCUSSION TOPICS: Federal and regional experience in SPIC signing and implementation. Amendments into the Tax Code and the Decree of the Russian Government No. 708 on: easing regulations which stipulate that 90% of the income of a legal entity entering into a SPIC should constitute revenue from the investment project; including objects of intellectual property into the list of investment objects itemized under SPIC; extending the tax break period under SPIC (extension or waiver of the deadline stipulated under the Tax Code until 2025) and the opportunity to enter into a SPIC for the term exceeding 5 years from the date when a project reaches specified operating profit. Perfecting procedures and mechanisms for SPIC consideration and signing.
- Alexander Shokhin, President, Russian Union of Industrialists and Entrepreneurs;
- Aleksey Uchenov, Director of Strategic Development and Project Management Department of the Ministry of Industry and Trade of the Russian Federation;
- Sergey Vologodskiy, Deputy Director, Industry Development Fund;
- Anna Dupan, Director, Institute of Legal Regulation of the Higher School of Economics (National Research University);
- Vasily Osmakov, Deputy Minister of Industry and Trade of the Russian Federation (moderator).