Project “PROFI. Education industry solutions”
Industrial enterprises have to face the issue of training their engineering and technical specialists. The First Big Conference of Industrial HR Directors will focus on providing HR directors from various Russian regions with the opportunity to share their experience. The conference targets HRDs of production facilities, as well as heads of personnel training departments and corporate universities. Participants will analyze popular training formats and types, HRDs will present their cases, and the conference will conclude with performance assessment of various education formats. DISCUSSION TOPICS: Job Market in Russian Production Industry; Application of digital instruments in HR selection at SIBUR; Working with Graduates: Conquerors of the North Project; Reasons and instruments for boosting staff's digital literacy; Personnel engagement as an instrument of employer brand creation; Online education in Russia and worldwide.
- Darya Kryachkova, HR Director, MMC Norilsk Nickel/ Bella Amkhadova, Head of Recruitment and Human Resources Monitoring Division, MMC Norilsk Nickel: Working with Graduates: Conquerors of the North Project;
- Svetlana Kuzminykh, HR Director, Chelyabinsk Pipe-Rolling Plant Group;
- Valentina Chernykh, Chief HR and Employer Branding Expert, SIBUR: Working on Employer Brand: SIBUR Experience;
- Natalia Kotlyarova, Head of HR and Employer Branding Division, SIBUR;
- Olga Glazyrina, HR Business Partner, Enel Russia/ Anna Khamnaeva, HR and Project Expert, Enel Russia;
- Alyona Masterova, Head of HeadHunter Academy Project/ Anna Khvostova, Director, HeadHunter Ural Branch: Job Market in Russian Production Industry;
- Marina Pochinok, HR Management Expert, International Olympic Committee, Associate Professor, Higher School of Economics, business coach;
- Anna Khvostova, Director, HeadHunter Ural Branch (moderator).