Building information modeling technologies provide new opportunities for builders, developers, and designers. What are some pros and cons, competitive advantages, and barriers for wide application of Russian BIM solutions? DISCUSSION TOPICS: Development of BIM technologies at the federal level; development and Government approval of the roadmap for the implementation of building information modeling technologies; benefits of using building information modeling (for builders/developers/designers); major issues related to the transition to BIM technologies; technological characteristics of Russian software solutions.
- Andrey Belkevich, Deputy General Director, AMKAD; Head of BIM Implementation Project, Municipal Public Institution "Ekaterinburg Capital Construction Administration";
- Sergey Dolzhnikov, General Director, MRICS;
- Irina Morozova, Deputy Director of State Expert Evaluation Administration, State Expert Evaluation Center;
- Alexander Savin, Chief Project Engineer, Atomstroykomplex;
- Danil Begichev, Deputy director of development, StroyTEKproekt;
- Maksim Nechiporenko, Deputy General Director, Renga Software;
- Andrey Bril, Authorized representative, RGUD (moderator).