B2B communication platform for small and medium component manufacturers and major Russian and international companies. This year the specialization of the forum will be machine-tool construction and investment engineering. During the event, the organizers will provide component producers with an opportunity to show their proposals to top managers of the largest manufacturers within 20 minutes. Their participation in the event has already been confirmed by such companies as General Electric, Schneider Electric, Honeywell, DMG MORI, Kovrov Electromechanical Plant and STAN Group. The forum is applied - working - character, therefore the largest Russian and international manufacturers have pre-determined their interests. This cabinet protection, industrial cabinets, explosion-proof equipment, turrets, hardware, forgings, rolled rings, castings, reducers and other components of cable products and hydraulics.
- Vasily Osmakov, Deputy Minister of Industry and Trade of the Russian Federation;
- Vladimir Raspopov, Deputy Director of the Industry Development Fund of the Russian Federation;
- Alexey Antipin, Managing Director, Ulyanovsk Machine Tool (DMG MORI);
- Miroslav Kafedzhiev, President, Honeywell Russia;
- Vladimir Lebedev, President of JSC "Kovrov Electromechanical Plant";
- Valentina Shirina, Vice-President of the Sourcing and Business Development Department, General Electric Russia/CIS;
- Vladimir Borisov, Vice-President for Supply Chain Management, Schneider Electric RUS;
- Andrey Krylov, Director of the Procurement Department, "STAN" Group;
- Dmitry Krasnov, Moderator of the Components Work Group; CEO, Drive Technique Industrial Group.