The main event waste at Innoprom-2017. Where the heads of Federal and regional authorities, public organizations, representatives of Russian Academy of Sciences, heads of industrial enterprises and public utilities, business will discuss the draft "Strategy of the industry of processing, neutralization and utilization of wastes of production and consumption for the period till 2030" in light of the implementation of the "Strategy of ecological safety of the Russian Federation until 2025" with account of the analysis of the current situation at the industrial enterprises and in the housing sector. Analysis of the current situation at the industrial enterprises and substantiation of new directions of scientific studies on recycling and utilization of technogenic formations and municipal waste; Interregional cooperation in waste management and on issues of formation and development of the industry of waste recycling and use of recycled materials; Territorial plans for waste management – how fully and accurately they reflect the real situation with the waste and provide the basis for future development of the waste recycling business. Why in the regional schemes has not affected the situation with industrial waste. Principles of Finance: tariffs, investment, government subsidies, earmarked taxes, municipal Finance; The formation and development of the waste disposal industry; Environmental fee and utilization norms introduced. What's next?; The use of instruments of state support in the development of technologies for processing, recycling and neutralization in order to create industries of processing all types of waste in the organization of domestic production of modern equipment. Creating the Strategy the industry of processing, neutralization and utilization of wastes of production and consumption for the period up to 2030
- Natalia Sokolova, Director, Department for State Environment Supervision of the Federal Service for Supervision of Natural Resources;
- Boris Leontiev, Department Head, Federal Service for Supervision of Natural Resources for the Ural Federal District;
- Nikolai Smirnov, Minister of Energy and Utilities of Sverdlovsk Region;
- Alexei Kuznetsov, Minister of Natural Resources and Environment of Sverdlovsk Region;
- Irina Gladkova, Ministry of Ecology of Chelyabinsk Region;
- Sergey Alexeev, Chairman, Natural Resources and Environment Committee of the Chamber of Commerce and Industry of the Russian Federation; Member, Interdepartmental Council on the Transition to Best Available Technology Principles and Implementation of Modern Technologies (moderator).