In Russia, as a whole, the market of venture investments has been formed, an innovative ecosystem has been created, consisting of financial and non-financial support instruments. In Russia there are more than 200 funds that invest in innovative companies, the business angel investment sector is developing. However, all these efforts are offset by the lack of exits (selling the stake to the investor of the next stage). In 2016, the amount of new venture investments amounted to $ 105 million, and the exit from investment $ 55 million. Usually, exits are carried out by attracting a strategic investor, which is a corporation. In Russia, this stage is poorly developed, which affects the competitiveness of both the companies themselves and the national venture market as a whole. Within the framework of the Round table, representatives of corporations will discuss the creation of tools for venture investments in corporations. Topics for discussion: In what cases the use of venture capital instruments by large corporations is justified and effective? Specificity of interaction of state corporations with private funds and innovative companies; Positive experience of integrating innovative companies and start-ups into production chains in Russian corporations.
- Alexey Demidov, Vice President for Economics and Finance, United Aircraft Corporation (UAC);
- Anton Zhiganov, Executive Director of Business Development and Commercialization of State Corporation “Roskosmos”;
- Mikhail Hodorovsky, CEO "Sinara" group;
- Alexander Kobenko, Vice-Governor - Minister of Economic Development, Investments and Trade of the Samara Region;
- Evgeny Borisov, Director for Development of Kamaflow Management Company;
- Dmitry Ivanov, Director for Innovative Development of NPO “Saturn”;
- Evgeny Kopelyan, Director of the Entrepreneurship Support Fund of the Sverdlovsk Region;
- Mikhail Antonov, Deputy CEO, Director for development Innovative infrastructure, RVC (moderator).