Thank you for your active participation in the contest “Innopromer 2012”!
The Expert Board has selected 10 industrial projects that will take part in the final vote at Innoprom. You can learn more about the projects at their stands. Info about the stands is given below each project. You can vote for the most interesting exhibits at the stand of our project partner Sberbank or at the innovative terminals of Sberbank at the IEC.
Nominees for the final vote:
- Automated method of monitoring the passenger traffic volume - stand 3A16, pavilion #1
- Pre-fabricated municipal solid waste complex - stand 3А11, pavilion #3
- Powder painting chamber - stand 1А35, pavilion #1
- Forestry machinery - stand 2В13, pavilion #2
- Nano coating from silicon dioxide - stand 3E17, pavilion #3
- BelAZ-75137- stand 2В13, pavilion #2
- The First Presidential Center and B.Yeltsin’s Museum - stand 2D16, pavilion #2
- Vibroacoustic installation for increased wear-resistance of metal items - stand 1D10, pavilion #1
- Detachable bearing unit - stand 1D7, pavilion #1
- Energy-efficient boilers - 1D10, pavilion #1