Ubifrance, the French Trade Commission in Russia, and its partners (ViaMéca, Chamber of Commerce and Industry in Saint-Etienne) have the pleasure to present at its stand 1B13 the following companies:
- Danieli Henschel, specialist in manufacturing equipment for processing metal scrap. www.akros-henschel.com
- Rouleaux Pack, one of the European leaders in the segment of conveyor rollers. www.rouleaux-pack.fr
- Sapaic, specialist in machining of cylinder blocks, cylinder heads and auto motor blocks. www.sapaic.com
- SFH, specialist in treatment and recycling of metal chips and sludge processing. www.sfh.fr
- Ultra Nova, specialist in sawing machinery for industry. www.ultranova.fr
- ViaMéca, a mechanical engineering cluster, comprises 4,000 companies and a few educational and research centers possessing advanced know-how in such sectors as surface treatment, transport, and energy: www.viameca.fr
Welcome to stand 1B13 and the companies’ conferences held at the first pavilion:
“Smart disposal of chips and sludge” (SFH) - on July 13, at 10:00 a.m. at the area of joint presentations of pavilion #1.
The competitive strength of ViaMéca “Solutions of ViaMéca for the fuel and energy complex and transport machine building” - July 13, at 02:10 p.m. at the area of joint presentations of pavilion #1.