PMSOFT Group of Companies, leading Russian consulting company in implementation and development of integrated and specialized solutions for the management of Oracle Primavera-based projects and project portfolios,
invites you and your colleagues to participate in round table
"PROJECTS MANAGEMENT LAW: ALL THAT COULD GO WRONG IS ALREADY GOING WRONG – YOU JUST DON'T KNOW IT YET"!
July 13, 2012, (04:00 pm - 05:30 pm)
pavilion No.7, hall No.4
SUBJECTS for discussion:
- Complex projects execution experience in Russia: organizational technical solutions, success drivers, modern methods and techniques
- Which guidelines of project management move the needle: "money talks" or "constructive and social-oriented guidelines are more important"?
- Projects execution in Russia: lengthy schedules, inappropriate budget expenditure, loss in quality, and can it be otherwise?
- Modern approach of well-minded economic executive to assets creation and management. The art of value engineering.
- Establishment of competence and HR reserve training centers.
- The role of the individual in history – new paradigm of project managers. "Your name is unknown, your deed is immortal".
Anchormen of the round table:
- Alexander Vasilievich Tsvetkov – General Director of the PMSOFT, Doctor of Engineering, corresponding member of Russian Academy of Technological Sciences, CPM IPMA, P2M, Moscow PMI board member, Executive Director of AACE International, Russian Section. Over twenty years he has worked in social and economic systems management sector, including project management. He is the author of over 60 articles (including 8 monographs) dealing with the methods and techniques of project management, mechanisms of organizational systems operation. His last books are "Project management. Manual for professionals" (2010) and "Corporate business standardization" deal with the issues of corporate standardization within business, company, project or project portfolios management.
- Fedor Nikolaevich Krutykh - Independent expert in project management. He has work experience in such companies as: AB Incombank JSC, Samara, Tsvetmetobrabotka CJSC, Samara, Kuzbasstrans CJSC, Kemerovo, E4 Group OJSC, Moscow, Atomenergoproect OJSC, Moscow. He has national awards.
- Ekaterina Olegovna Puzhanova - Cert. P2M Strategy and Program Management, Director of Project Management University PMSOFT, Group of Companies, methodologist and head of over ten implemented projects in engineering services.