Hot line phone
+7 495 660 75 89
The programme of the presentation "Access to R & D and Innovation. Case-study: Austria"
July 16, 2011, 09:00 – 11:00, Forum Room 1
Members of official delegation of Austria will present macroeconomical statistics in Austria, the role of Research and Development, the dynamics of market development in R&D and innovation sector, the role and tasks of ABA Austrian Business Agency in Russia; as well as information on business growth in Austria, tax benefits, simplicity of start-up businesses and holding companies for R&D in Austria. Innovation technologies with example of federal state of Carinthia. Furthermore, information will follow on private banking possibilities in Austria.
Members and discussion topics of the official delegation:
1. Peter Loeschl, CEE Director, ABA Austrian Business Agency
- Macroeconomic Factors in Austria and relevance for Research and Development
- Market Dynamic in view of R&D
- The role of ABA and its tasks for Russian Enterprises
2. Franz Schweiger, CEO, BF Consulting
- Taxes in Austria
- Establishing a company, start-up business in Austria
- Holding as a Vehicle for Access to R&D in Austria
3. Sabrina Schuetz- Oberlaender, Managing Director, EAK
- Case Study Carinthia
- Innovation „made in Carinthia“
4. Dietmar Handlbichler, Managing Director, Liechtensteinische Landesbank (Austria) AG
- Private Banking
- Sevices of LLB in Vienna
5. Konstantin Slizov, Law Firm, "Slizov & Partners"
- The View of "Slizov & Partners"