Hot line phone
+7 495 660 75 89
The programme of the presentation "Access to R & D and Innovation. Case-study: Austria"
July 16, 2011, 09:00 – 11:00, Forum Room 1
Members of official delegation of Austria will present macroeconomical statistics in Austria, the role of Research and Development, the dynamics of market development in R&D and innovation sector, the role and tasks of ABA Austrian Business Agency in Russia; as well as information on business growth in Austria, tax benefits, simplicity of start-up businesses and holding companies for R&D in Austria. Innovation technologies with example of federal state of Carinthia. Furthermore, information will follow on private banking possibilities in Austria.
Members and discussion topics of the official delegation:
1. Peter Loeschl, CEE Director, ABA Austrian Business Agency
- Macroeconomic Factors in Austria and relevance for Research and Development
- Market Dynamic in view of R&D
- The role of ABA and its tasks for Russian Enterprises
2. Franz Schweiger, CEO, BF Consulting
- Taxes in Austria
- Establishing a company, start-up business in Austria
- Holding as a Vehicle for Access to R&D in Austria
3. Sabrina Schuetz- Oberlaender, Managing Director, EAK
- Case Study Carinthia
- Innovation „made in Carinthia“
4. Dietmar Handlbichler, Managing Director, Liechtensteinische Landesbank (Austria) AG
- Private Banking
- Sevices of LLB in Vienna
5. Konstantin Slizov, Law Firm, "Slizov & Partners"
- The View of "Slizov & Partners"
Want to keep up of events?
Subscribe to news of the site, you can always unsubscribe.
General Media Partner
International Media Partner
Official media partners
Financial Forum Media Partners
GID Media Partners