We invite you to take part in the round table "The new generation of composite chromium coatings". The event will be held on July 11 within the international industrial trade Innoprom 2014. Timing: 12:00 pm - 1:30 pm. Room №8. The round table is organized by Technopolis GS (pavilion №3, stand 3B2).
- Drozdovich Valery Bronislavovich, Chief Researcher.
- Kokhia Vladimir Aleksandrovich, General Director of LLC Carbon nanostructured materials.
Target audience: material engineers, directors of engineering services, production directors.
Themes for discussion:
- LLC Carbon nanostructured materials presentation
- The one and only carbon nanostructured material industry in Russia with an activation line: experience, purpose, mission.
- LLC Carbon nanostructured materials is a part of Technopolis GS territory of scientific and technological development. Technopolis GS is a unique private innovation cluster in the Kaliningrad region facilitating generation, development and implementation of innovative ideas.
Presentation of a new chroming technology based on a special additive NCM Chrome:
- Energy consumption reduction by 40-50% ;
- Without fluoride with high current output;
- Electrolyte removal reduction by 55%;
- Chrome plating time reduction by 40-55%;
- Chromic anhydride consumption reduction by 35%.
Further details are available at the Technopolis GS stand (3B2)