Hot line phone
+7 495 660 75 89
*** Russian-Chinese Business Forum "Russian-Chinese business partnership - towards global progress" (10.00am - 11.30am, Hall 1)
*** Main plenary session "Production efficiency: achieving goals, experience of different countries" (3.00pm - 4.30pm, Hall 1)
*** Meeting of the Strategic Council for Investment in New Industries affiliated with the Ministry of Trade & Industry of the Russian Federation (12.30pm – 2.30pm, Hall 8, admission by invitation only)
*** Expert panel of EEU: “Prospects of development of industrial cooperation within the EEU”" (12.00pm – 2.00pm, Hall 6)
*** Russian-African Business Forum (1.00pm – 4.30pm, Hall 2)
PRESS CENTER EVENTS
*** Press conference: presentation of National Industrial Award INDUSTRIA (10.30 am -11.00 am)
*** Signing of agreements with the Prime Minister of the Sverdlovsk Region, Mr Denis Pasler, in his presence (11.10 am - 11.30 am)
- Memorandum on the supply of equipment for National Antimony Company, JSC
- Agreement on the organisation of the 6th business contacts exchange between Russian and Chinese companies
- Agreement on cooperation between the Government of the Sverdlovsk region and Federal Centerfor Project Finance, JSC
*** Signing of agreements with the Governor of the Sverdlovsk Region, Mr Yevgeny Kuyvashev, in his presence (12.00 pm - 12.45 pm)
- Agreement on cooperation in trade-economic, scientific-technical, social, cultural and other spheres between the Government of the Sverdlovsk region and the Government of the Republic of Ingushetia.
- Agreement on cooperation in the field of additive technologies
- Agreement on cooperation between the Government of the Sverdlovsk region and Sberbank of Russia, JSC
- Agreement on cooperation between the Government of the Sverdlovsk region and Interactive Corporation
- Agreement on cooperation in the sphere of development of machine tool industry on the territory of the Sverdlovsk region between the Government of the Sverdlovsk region and Stankoprom, JSC.
- Agreement on cooperation between the Government of the Sverdlovsk region and UMMC-Holding Corporation
- Agreement on cooperation between the Government of the Sverdlovsk region and Federal Agency on Technical Regulating and Metrology
- Agreement on cooperation between the Government of the Sverdlovsk region and Russian Agency for Export
Credit and Investment Insurance, JSC
- Agreement on cooperation between the Government of the Sverdlovsk region and National Telematic Systems, LLC
The following documents are signed in the presence of the Governor of the Sverdlovsk region, Mr. Yevgeny Kuyvashev
- Deed of incorporation and Decision of establishment of a joint venture EMKO RUS in Ekaterinburg
- Agreement of intent to cooperate on issues of localisation of production and introduction of 110-220 kV gas insulated switchgear for power grid of the Russian Federation between ROSSETI JSC and ABB LLC
- Agreement on strategic partnership between JSC VSMPO-AVISMA Corporation, Boeing Company and the Ural Federal University named after the first President of Russia B.N. Yeltsin.
- Joint venture agreement between the Novouralsk Research and Innovation Biomedical Technopark and Yantai Hua Zheng Medical Apparatus Technology Co., Ltd
- Agreement on cooperation and partnership between JSC “Ural Airlines” and Harbin Taiping International Airport
- Agreement on cooperation in the creation of Cross-border E-Commerce Centre between the Popular Government of the city of Harbin, People's Republic of China and the Sverdlovsk region represented by open Middle Ural Development Corporation, OJSC
*** Signing of agreements of the Ministry of construction and infrastructure development of the Sverdlovsk region. Signing of agreements with business rights commissioner, Ural Chamber of Commerce and Industry, SOSPP (Sverdlovsk Regional Union of Industrialists and Entrepreneurs), Sverdlovsk Regional Branch of OPORA RUSSIA, All-Russian Public Organization “Business Russia”, ASI (1.00pm - 1.30pm)
*** Signing of the agreement between "Uralkhimmash" (Mr Denis Shubarev, first deputy general director) with "B2B-Export" (Mr Denis Khabarov, Director "B2B-Export") and LLC "YarCargo" (energy division manager Mr Njiinu Nganga) for the supply of tank containers for transportation of liquefied petroleum gas; LPG to be delivered to Mombasa (Kenya) (2.30pm - 2.40pm)
*** Press point “Partner Countries of INNOPROM-2015”. During the press point the representative of China - the Partner Country of INNOPROM in 2015 - will tell about the effectiveness of their participation, and India - the Partner Country in 2016 – about formats of participation and their expectations. (2.30 pm - 3.00 pm)
*** Press Conference of President of the Russian Union of Industrialists and Entrepreneurs Mr Alexander Shokhin on "Actual problems of import substitution" (5.10pm - 5.30pm)
Contract Exchange Events of the Chamber of Commerce & Industry
*** Contact Exchange for commerce and economic collaboration between Russia and China (Heilongjiang Province) (2.30pm – 5.30pm, Hall 3)
*** Contact exchange with Austria (2.00pm- 5.30pm)
*** Opening of the stand of the Czech Republic (9.45am, pavilion 2, Stand of the Ural Chamber of Commerce)
*** Presentation on "Investment Opportunities in Austria and Carinthia" (12.00pm, pavilion 2)
*** "Union members of the railway market» (12.00pm, pavilion 2, Stand of the Ural Chamber of Commerce)
*** Signing of a cooperation agreement between Sberbank and Schvabe holding (1.30pm, Stand of Sberbank)
*** Presentation of the Russian-Chinese Expo-2015 (2.00 pm, pavilion 2, presentation area at the Industry & Trade exposition of the Russian Federation)
INFORMATION ABOUT INNOPROM-2015
International Industrial Trade Fair INNOPROM has been held annually in Ekaterinburg since 2010. In 2014, INNOPROM hosted around 600 companies from 70 countries. Ekaterinburg was visited by more than 30 foreign delegations. During INNOPROM, 19 major agreements were signed totaling 6 bn roubles. The event was widely covered by federal and regional media; more than 300 media representatives were live in the press centre of INNOPROM. According to the forecasts of the operator of the event, GC FORMIKA, the number of exhibitors and partners INNOPROM 2015 will surpass last year’s.
The general information partner for INNOPROM-2015 was Interfax. Media support for the event was similarly provided by Russian press media (Rossiyskaya Gazera, Gazeta.ru, PRIME Economic Information, Russia Beyond The Headlines, and publications included BRICS, Expert, Business Rossiya, Delovoy Kvartal ('Business Quarter'), Izvestiya, and The Moscow Times.
For more information, please contact with the Press Secretary of the INNOPROM 2015 Svetlana Ilyuk by phone +7 963 970 89 36
or with the head of the press center of the exhibition (IEC Ekat-EXPO) Ekaterina Graboedova +7 922 214 55 36
Want to keep up of events?
Subscribe to news of the site, you can always unsubscribe.
General Media Partner
International Media Partner
Official media partners
Financial Forum Media Partners
GID Media Partners