INDUSTRIA focuses on facilitating development and promotion of advanced technologies in industrial production. The Award Board includes Russian and foreign industrial innovation experts and representatives of business mass media and development institutions. The Board is chaired by the Minister of Industry and Trade of the Russian Federation Denis Manturov. In the summer of 2015, INDUSTRIA acquired the status of the Government Award.
Founder of the Award: The Government of Russian Federation
- Identification of growth points in new sectors of the Russian industry
- Public recognition and promotion of successful innovative company practices
- Dissemination of advanced technologies in industrial production
Official participation requirements:
- Companies must be residents of the Russian Federation, the developers of breakthrough technologies and products for the production
- Projects must be implemented in the Russian Federation
Nominee selection criteria:
- Technological novelty – evaluation of technology efficiency and its benefits against existing solutions
- Economic effect –demand analysis, commercialization forecast, market share dynamics, and economic benefits for end consumers
- Cross-industry potential – evaluation of systemic effect on the development of various industries, potential for application in other sectors/industries, performance enhancement, better competitiveness, and higher growth rates
- Global market focus – export assessment against total company output; foreign activity indicators
Winner selection process consists of three stages:
- Preliminary stage: applications are checked for compliance with official requirements.
- Experts assess applications and select five award nominees. List of nominees will be published on the official event website by June, 2020.
- Winner selection. The winner will be announced at the International Industrial Trade Fair INNOPROM (July 6-9, 2020, Ekaterinburg).
The winner 2019
On July 8, 2019, INNOPROM 2019 main strategic session concluded with Deputy Prime Minister of the Russian Federation Dmitry Kozak conferring the National Industrial Award INDUSTRIA 2019. HEVEL Group (Novocheboksarsk) claimed the Award.
INDUSTRIA 2019 nominees included S-INNOVATIONS LLC (Moscow), PJSC Chelyabinsk Zinc Plant (Chelyabinsk), AO Severstal Management (Moscow), and Nizhegorodpolimerstroy LLC (Nizhny Novgorod). A total of 70 companies submitted their applications. 59 applicants complied with official selection criteria and were considered for the Award. Submissions were assessed based on the following four criteria: technological novelty, economic effect, interdisciplinary application, and export potential.
HEVEL Group presented a photoelectric heterojunction (amorphous/monocrystalline silicon transformation) solar module with cell efficiency rating over 22% and 310W capacity.
National Industrial Award INDUSTRIA was founded in 2014 by the Ministry of Industry and Trade of the Russian Federation to assist with the implementation of promising technologies in industrial production and to promote public recognition of best industrial development practices adopted by Russian companies. INDUSTRIA was assigned the Government award status in 2015.