The discussion focuses on various approaches to the creation of industrial development models that exist in Europe, Asia, and the U.S. CEOs of major industrial companies participating in the session will talk about the conventional choice between prioritizing timely implementation of advanced industrial technologies or the need to determine the structure of production.
- Denis Manturov, Minister of Industry and Trade of the Russian Federation;
- Yoshiharu Inaba, Chairman and CEO, FANUC;
- Martin Lundstedt, President and CEO, Volvo Group;
- Mou Gang, President, Lifan Group;
- Dan Frayssinet, CEO, DP Technology;
- Joe Gemma, President of the International Federation of Robotics
- Anton Atrashkin, Director of INNOPROM International Industrial Trade Fair Business Program (moderator).