Digital technologies dramatically change production process organization and the entire product cycle, which results in inevitable fundamental changes in business models. As the industry and market are constantly transforming, what can companies do to ensure their competitiveness? How can they capitalize on digitalization with maximal return on investment? Session participants, representatives of the authorities, and top management of major manufacturing and IT companies discuss successful strategies and potential risks.
- Denis Manturov, Minister of Industry and Trade of the Russian Federation;
- Alexey Kudrin, Chairman of the Board, Center for Strategic Research Foundation;
- Sergey Kravchenko, President of Boeing Russia & CIS;
- Svetlana Balanova, General Director, IBS;
- Gregory Conary, Vice-President, Schneider Electric;
- Pavel Gontarev, Director General, SAP Russia & CIS;
- Christian Hocken, Project Office Director of Industrie 4.0 Maturity Center;
- Andrey Suvorov, Head of Business Development, Critical Infrastructure Protection at Kaspersky Lab;
- Anton Atrashkin, Director of INNOPROM International Industrial Trade Fair Business Program (moderator).