A company of the future will not succeed unless it knows what interests its clients and how to make them purchase the company's products. Digital technologies can help with that. Multichannel marketing, CRM, behavior analysis based on Big Data - all these instruments can help companies in their work with clients. Event program features SAP speakers who will explain in detail why customer-oriented approach is among the most popular and important trends in modern business. Later on, at the panel discussion, representatives of metallurgy and discrete manufacturing will share their corporate experiences in building a closer relationship with their clients and talk about relevant digital instruments. The event will conclude with a general discussion where participants will be able to interact with panel speakers. DISCUSSION TOPICS: Why is client-oriented approach among the most popular and important trends in modern business? What are companies doing in order to build a closer relationship with their clients, and what relevant digital instruments do they use to achieve this goal? Representatives of metallurgy and discrete manufacturing will share their experiences; General discussion and question-answer session.
- Pavel Gontarev, Director General at SAP CIS;
- Kirill Varlamov, Director of the Internet Initiatives Development Fund;
- Denis Sotin, CIO and Board Member Rosbank;
- Konstantin Parshin, Vice-President and Executive Director of the IT Cluster of the Skolkovo Foundation;
- Vladimir Bitkin, Sales Manager, Siemens Industry Software;
- Denis Samsonov, Reporter, Business FM; Host of the Sum of Technologies program (moderator).