New and quickly developing industrial players, such as China, Brazil, and India, are actively financing infrastructure projects in Sub-Saharan Africa in order to secure preferences for their respective industrial products. Currently, Russia also possesses scholarly and materials resources and is, therefore, capable of exporting competitive goods and advanced technologies which Africa requires. DISCUSSION TOPICS: Russian companies' prospects in Africa; Necessary measures targeting higher turnover; Export opportunities for Russian manufacturers.
- George Kalamanov, Deputy Minister of Industry and Trade of the Russian Federation;
- Alemu Sime, State Minister of Industry of Ethiopia;
- Andrey Volkov, General Director, NPGM;
- Alexander Mescheryakov, Senior Vice-President, Deputy Head of Corporate Block, Managing Director of International, Documentary and Transactional Business, Promsvyazbank;
- Alexander Misharin, First Vice-President, Russian Railways;
- Gabriel Curtis, Managing Director of the Private Investment Promotion Agency, Guinea;
- Deon Dhlomo, Chairman of the Board, Kwande Group;
- Ekaterina Dyachenko, CEO, B2B Export (moderator).