Asian investors continue to exhibit high interest in the implementation of industrial projects in Russia which involve setting up new production facilities and fostering cooperation. At the session, Russian participants and their Asian colleagues from Japan, Korea and China will discuss various cooperation formats, i.e. industrial cooperation and localization, joint ventures, and application of modern technologies in industrial production. Major foreign industrial holdings and representatives of medium and small enterprises will share their opinions on business development prospects in Russia. DISCUSSION TOPICS: industrial cooperation, setting up joint Russian and Asian ventures; production localization in Russia; experience exchange pertaining to the application of modern practices and technologies in production.
- Toshikazu Arai, Chief Regional Officer for Russia and CIS, Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Environmental & Chemical Engineering;
- Hee-Chul Jung, Executive Director of International Affairs Group, Korean International Trade Association;
- Sonosuke Ishii, Executive Officer, Hitachi Construction Machineries;
- Sergey Vologodskiy, Deputy Director of the Industry Development Fund;
- Alexander Kotelnikov, General Director, Joint Venture “MISHIMA-MASHPROM";
- Alexey Kuryshev, General Director, SMC Pneumatics;
- Kirill Kaem, Interim Senior Vice-President for Innovations of the Skolkovo Foundation;
- Iwao Ohashi, Advisor for Japan and Asia-Pacific Region at the Association of Industrial Parks (moderator).