Profound digital transformation of the world economy changes market structures and leads to the emergence of new platforms for the promotion of new technologies and products. In order to meet these challenges, the President of the Russian Federation instructed to launch the National Technology Initiative, which brought together many existing businesses under the umbrella of working on promising future markets. DISCUSSION TOPICS: How is the new reality adapting to existing production facilities? Are they capable of creating new competitive products in new markets? What are the mechanisms for combating information risks?
- Viktor Evtukhov, Deputy Minister of Industry and Trade of the Russian Federation;
- Yuko Harayama, Executive Member of the Council for Science and Technology Policy, Cabinet Office of Japan;
- Alexander Povalko, General Director of RVC;
- Sergey Nedoroslev, Co-Chairman of All-Russia Public Organization “Delovaya Rossiya", President of STAN Group;
- Alexey Repik, President of All-Russia Public Organization “Delovaya Rossiya", Co-Head of the HealthNet Work Group;
- Christian Hocken, Project Office Director of Industrie 4.0 Maturity Center of the National Academy of Science and Engineering;
- Dmitry Peskov, Director of the Young Professionals Direction of the Agency for Strategic Initiatives;
- Denis Zhuravskiy, CEO of Association of Industrial Parks of Russia (moderator).