The International Federation of Robotics (IFR) was founded in 1987 with the purpose of developing the global robotics market, safeguarding the interests of robotics companies, promoting robotics, and encouraging international cooperation. In Russia, the Russian Association of Robotics (RAR) serves as the IFR representative. RAR and IFR representatives will discuss key trends in the robotics market and opportunities for the development of the Russian market. Russia is holding such an event for the first time. DISCUSSION TOPICS: How is the global robotics market evolving? What is the role of the state in the development of the robotics market? What incentives can be used to stimulate the development of the Russian robotics market?
- Joe Gemma, President of the International Federation of Robotics;
- Mikhail Ivanov, Director of the Machine-Tool Building and Investment Machine Building Department of the Ministry of Industry and Trade of the Russian Federation;
- Bruno Schneckenburger, Vice-president of IFR Robot Suppliers Group; Managing Director of Yaskawa Europe;
- Alexander Verl, Director of the Institute for Control Engineering of Machine Tools and Manufacturing Units (University of Stuttgart);
- Hao Yucheng, Director of SINOMACH Intelligence Technology Research Institute, Deputy Secretary General of China Robot Industry Alliance / Gao Lihong, Director of International Division of China Machinery Industry Federation;
- Dennis Helfridsson, Vice President, Manager BU Robotics Sweden, ABB Robotics Sweden;
- Sang Dok Yim, Assistant Manager, Korea Association of Robot Industry;
- Vitaly Nedelskiy, President of the Russian Association of Robotics (moderator).