Standardization and conformity assessment play a key role in international trade, export and import of goods and equipment, and implementation of investment projects. Conference participants will learn about the application of mechanisms for Russian industry's and foreign countries' participation in international standardization for the development of export potential. DISCUSSION TOPICS: practical application of standardization and conformity assessment as a means to increase export potential of the Russian industry, meet import substitution goals, and promote innovative products; development of a technical regulation system for the Eurasian Economic Union; implementation of control (monitoring) over technical procedure compliance; improvement of technical regulation and accreditation systems as an accessory to the creation of modern quality assurance infrastructure in the Russian Federation; creation of a notification system for conformity assessment agencies.
- Alexander Shokhin, President of the Russian Union of Industrialists and Entrepreneurs;
- Petr Fradkov, General Director of Russian Export Center JSC;
- Valery Koreshkov, Member of the Board (Minister) for Technical Regulation of the Eurasian Economic Commission;
- Aleksey Abramov, Head of the Federal Agency on Technical Regulating and Metrology;
- Antoinette Pitteloud, International Relations Specialist of
the International Electrotechnical Commission;
- Alexei Khersontsev, Head of the Federal Accreditation Service;
- David Hanlon, Secretary of the Conformity Assessment Bureau (CAB) of the International Electrotechnical
- Vladimir Salamatov, Chairman of the Public Council, RusAccreditation;
- Viktor Pokorný, PResident, Czech Office for Standard, Metrology and Testing;
- Andrey Lotsmanov, First Deputy Chairman of the RSPP Committee on Technical Regulation, Standardization and Conformity Assessment; President of the Council on Technical Regulation under the Ministry of
Industry and Trade of the Russian Federation;
- Dmitriy Pumpyanskiy, Chairman of the RSPP Committee on Technical Regulation, Standardization and Conformity Assessment (moderator).