Japanese processing industry supplies multiple successful examples of operation excellence obtained as a result of long-term accumulation of trial and error. Japanese industry's high international competitiveness is based on new technologies implemented into the production process.
- Mikhail Ivanov, Director of the Machine-Tool Building and Investment Machine Building Department of the Ministry of Industry and Trade of the Russian Federation;
- Masanori Suzuki, Senior Executive Officer, JGC;
- Noritsugu Uemura, Senior General Manager, Mitsubishi Electric Corporation;
- Noboru Takagi, President, Kawasaki Robotics GmbH and Kawasaki Robotics (UK) Ltd;
- Igor Dzhikaev, General Director, Production Association "Innovative Metalworking Technologies";
- Mikhail Klimachev, Deputy General Director, Istok Audio International;
- Alexander Biryukov, Chief Engineer, Pegas-Agro;
- Kunio Okada, Director, Institute for Russian & NIS Economic Studies, ROTOBO (moderator).