Lately, the industry has dramatically changed its views on the prospects of cooperation between IT companies and the real sector of the economy. The recession, growing competition, and introduction of more demanding legislative norms are pushing the industry to seek new optimization formats, in particular, by reconsidering the role of IT that used to be perceived as an auxiliary to business process automation and is now increasingly seen as the source of justified recommendations for operational optimization. This trend relies on the evergrowing application of machine learning technologies in the analysis of industrial data with further construction of predictive models for technological and business processes.
- Gregory Conary, Vice-President, Schneider Electric;
- Anil Menon, Global President, Smart+Connected Communities, Cisco Systems;
- Andrew Sholokhov, Country General Manager Russia & CIS, PTC;
- Kirill Varlamov, Director of Internet Initiatives Development Fund (IIDF);
- Olga Uskova, President, Cognitive Technologies Group;
- Alexander Khaitin, Executive Director, Yandex Data Factory;
- Vitaly Nedelskiy, President of Russian Association of Robotics (moderator).