DISCUSSION TOPICS: development of transportation infrastructure projects as an efficient mechanism for economic stabilization and growth; prospects for attracting Asian investments into the development of Russian transportation infrastructure; construction of infrastructure for high-speed railroads: Moscow-Kazan project; HSR as a technology development driver; government prospects and business opportunities in investment infrastructure projects targeting Russian airports development.
- Maxim Oreshkin, Minister of Economic Development of the Russian Federation;
- Sergey Kravchenko, President of Boeing Russia & CIS;
- Alexander Misharin, First Vice-President of Russian Railways;
- Hiroshi Meguro, Managing Officer, Deputy Chief Administrative Officer at Mitsui & Co.;
- Nikolay Merzlyakov, Managing Director of Eurasian Development Bank;
- Vladimir Ivanov, Managing Partner of Spectrum Group;
- Anfisa Voronina, Editing Director at Vedomosti (moderator)