Industrial digitalization requires an infrastructure to maintain synergistic interaction between various technical solutions and ensure compatibility, processing, and data exchange and storage. The key factor of innovative development is the provision of conditions for the implementation of promising technologies (Internet of Things, artificial intellect, virtual and augmented reality, identification systems, distributed ledgers, etc.) that can ensure value added creation based on the analysis of large volumes of digital data. TOPICS FOR DISCUSSION: Digital infrastructure development in Russia: key services and business models; Creation of a system of standards and procedures - legal foundation for digital infrastructure development; Internet of Things infrastructure as a prospective market for national microelectronics; Role of startups in corporate innovative development of corporations; Prospects for a technological revolution in Russia.
- Andrey Volgin, General Director, Restrim;
- Aleksey Bunin, IT Director, INTER RAO — Management of Electric Power Plants;
- Andrei Butko, General Director, JSC "Rusatom Automated Control Systems”;
- Vadim Kulikov, Chief Engineer, First Deputy General Director, Agency for Technological Development;
- Maxim Ryabchitsky, Head of the Training Center, ABB Russia;
- Gulnara Khasianova, Director General, Mikron;
- Andrey Gulakov, General Manager of the Industrial Automation Division, Mitsubishi Electric Russia;
- Andrey Kolesnikov, Director, Internet of Things Association;
- Sergey Alimbekov, Deputy Director for Technological Development, Internet Initiatives Development Fund (moderator).