From theory to practice. For the first time at INNOPROM, CEOs of major companies discuss performance improvement, the main challenge for any modern top manager. What is the perfect combination of the three main ingredients - human resources, hardware, and software - which can help a company gain a competitive edge and ensure its leading position?
- Dmitry Kozak, Deputy Chairman of the Goverment of the Russian Federation;
- Denis Manturov, Minister of Industry and Trade of the Russian Federation;
- Junji Tsuda, President, International Federation of Robotics; Chairman of the Board, Yaskawa Corp.;
- Stefan Lampa, CEO, KUKA Robotics;
- Hans Fechner, CEO, Siempelkamp;
- Alexander Wiegand, CEO, WIKA;
- Bazmi Husain, CTO, ABB;
- Anton Atrashkin, Director of INNOPROM Business Program (moderator).