Forum participants will consider measures seeking to boost mutual trade turnover and investment and discuss the development of bilateral cooperation during the Fourth Industrial Revolution.
- Cooperation between Russia and Korea;
- Development of digital manufacturing;
- New mechanical engineering technologies;
- Industrial infrastructure.
- Denis Manturov, Minister of Industry and Trade of the Russian Federation;
- Lee Inho, Vice Minister of Trade, Industry and Energy of Korea.
Moderator: Young Ju Kim, CEO, Korea International Trade Association (KITA)
- Alexey Rakhmanov, President, United Shipbuilding Corporation;
- Yuri Shmotin, Deputy General Director and Chief Designer, United Engine Corporation;
- Nikita Gusakov, Managing Director of Client Relations and Underwriting "Russian Export Center";
- Ohyig Kwon, Executive Vice-President, Daewoo Shipbuilding & Marine Engineering;
- Mi Wha Park, Senior Vice-President, POSCO ICT;
- Zin Young Hong, Senior Vice-President, Hyundai Wia;
- Kwan Hee Jeong, Vice-President, Doosan Infracore.