The transition to a new technological structure will lead to the formation of fundamentally new high-tech markets, offering consumers advanced technological solutions and brand-new products and services.
As part of the discussion, it is planned to discuss issues related to the creation and commercialization of digital technologies and services in the field of transport engineering, new business models, world trends and the current situation in Russia in this area.
Topics for discussion:
- Participation of Russian technology companies in the formation of new markets;
- The car as a way of providing transportation services;
- Key factors for successful future transport development.
Moderator: Alexander Gurko, President of the NP GLONASS, Co-head of the AutoNet working group.
- Alexander Morozov, Deputy Minister of Industry and Trade of the Russian Federation;
- Vadim Shvetsov, General Director, Sollers;
- Martin Lundstedt, President of the Volvo Group;
- Ma Ke, president of Chongqing Lifan Industry Group;
- Kirill Lipa, General Director of Transmashholding;
- Kim Hyong-chong, first executive vice president of Hyundai Motor;
- Markus Ozegovich, General Director of Volkswagen Group Rus;
- Mikhail Akim, Vice President of ABB;
- Pavel Kozlov, Development Director of HERE.