- Measures promoting bilateral cooperation in cutting edge technologies;
- Presentation of successful cases by companies working in the convergence of technologies;
- Identifying promising areas for bilateral cooperation.
- Sang Kyu Choi, Head of the Fourth Industrial Revolution R&D Center, Korea Institute of Machinery and Materials;
- Zin Oyong Hong, Senior Vice-President, Hyundai Wia;
- Svetlana Erkenova, national expert of UNIDO and advisor to the director;
- Michael Antonov, Deputy General Director - Director for the Development of Innovation Infrastructure RVC;
- Sergei Kortov, first vice-rector of the Ural Federal University.