Topics for discussion:
- International division of labor and localization in the Russian Federation;
- Improving productivity - where rapid success from the introduction of robots is possible;
- Creation of a new production environment - the work of a robot and a person;
- Challenges for the integration of industrial robotics;
- Robotics and recoupment: development of digital technologies, comodization of component base, etc.
Moderator: Michael Akim, Vice President ABB CIS
- Shinsuke Sakakibara, Executive Officer and Chief Technical Advisor of Robot Business Division, FANUC;
- Mikhail Ivanov, Director of Machine-Tool Building and Investment Machine Building Department, Ministry of Industry and Trade of the Russian Federation;
- Bruno Schneckenburger, President, Yaskawa Europe;
- Junas Glimden, CEO, Kuka Nordic;
- Ravil Khisamutdinov, Director of Technology Center, KAMAZ;
- Maxim Zverkov, CEO, ABAGY Robotic Systems;
- Alexander Kamyshnikov, founder of Quantum Space.