Digital transformation of the economy assumes a new look not only on the actual production segment, but also on the accompanying business processes. The introduction of new technologies in these areas will significantly reduce costs and accelerate the cycle of the transaction, and this affects the speed of output in general.
Topics for discussion:
- Interaction of industrial enterprises and state bodies in the digital age. IT companies as suppliers of technologies for business;
- Experience of digitalization of processes in the real sector. Examples from the practice of large companies;
- Digital twins of real business. Replicability of solutions in different sectors of the economy. Digital corporate culture ..
Moderator: Irina Ordynskaya, head of PR-projects "SKB Kontur"
- Sergey Kalugin, Deputy Minister of Digital Development, Communications and Mass Communications of the Russian Federation;
- Dmitry Mramorov, General Director of SKB Kontur;
- Alexey Mitenkov, Deputy General Director for Digital Business Transformation of the Pipe Metallurgical Company;
- Igor Sergeyev, Director of the Department of Digital Production of Siemens;
- Yuri Abramov, Deputy Director General of the Agency for Technological Development;
- Tatyana Revyakina, Development Director, Severstal CES;
- Andrey Kirillov, Operations Director, Center for Advanced Technology Development.