Ecology and rational use of nature today is one of the global problems of mankind. In the era of consumption and development of technologies, the highest environmental risks are concentrated in industry. In this regard, the protection of the environment and the rational use of natural resources can not be said otherwise than in economic categories.
Solving the problems of ensuring environmental safety is an integral part of the complex system of sustainable development of the enterprise. Companies that lead a responsible environmental policy differ in a number of significant advantages, new promising growth opportunities and incentives for development in global markets.
Topics for discussion:
- Environmental responsibility of the enterprise as a factor of its sustainable development and competitiveness;
- Introduction of the environmental management system in accordance with Russian and international standards;
- Modern technologies and solutions for reducing and / or preventing environmental impact, ensuring environmental safety of production;
- Production and environmental control over the activities of contractors working on the production sites of the enterprise. Liability of the supply chain and services.
Moderator: Anfisa Voronina, publisher of partner projects "Vedomosti"
- Viktor Yevtukhov, Deputy Minister of Industry and Trade of the Russian Federation;
- Alexey Zabozlaev, Deputy Governor of the Khanty-Mansi Autonomous Area;
- Alexey Dronov, Managing Director, Pervouralsk New Pipe Plant (ChTPZ Group);
- Natalia Gonchar, Vice President, Environmental and Industrial Safety, Russian Copper Company;
- Irina Koldaeva, Deputy General Director - Chief Environmentalist of the Pipe Metallurgical Company;
- Alexey Kuznetsov, Minister of Natural Resources and Ecology of the Sverdlovsk Region.