Topics for discussion:
- New platforms and standards for the Industry 4.0;
- The intellectual enterprise: realization of "factories of the future" (digital, smart, virtual); advantages and pitfalls of digital counterparts;
- Manufacturing without people: how to prepare processes and personnel for total automation of production;
- Weak points of digitalization: how does the technology of Industry 4.0 influence the labor market? How to overcome the shortage of digital engineers and where to send "free" personnel?
- Forecasting the quality of products;
- Additive technologies for a flexible and "lean" supply chain.
Moderator: Sergey Karpunichev, Director of discrete manufacturing sector SAP CIS
- Viktor Taratukhin, Strategic Projects Director, SAP-Stanford Industry Liaison;
- Alexey Mitenkov, Deputy General Director for Digital Business Transformation of the Pipe Metallurgical Company;
- Konstantin Parshin, Vice-President, Executive Director of the IT-cluster of the Skolkovo Foundation;
- Dmitry Kapishnikov, General Director, KUKA Robotics RUS;
- Andrey Malyutin, First Deputy General Director of RT-Inform;
- Vasily Verzakov, Deputy General Director, MAGNESEIT Group.