The impetus to the development of the digital economy in Russia at the governmental level was the message of the President of the Russian Federation to the Federal Assembly on December 1, 2016, which identified the basic prerequisites for the formation of a new web economy that increases the effective operation of industries through the introduction and use of information technologies. The basic document for the development of this area was the "Strategy for the Development of the Information Society in the Russian Federation for 2017-2030", adopted a little later.
To date, most regions of the country, according to approved plans, have begun to formulate a program for the development of the digital economy on the ground. The aim of the programs is to improve the quality of life of citizens, ensure the competitiveness of regions at the international level, develop economic, socio-political, cultural and spiritual spheres of society, improve the system of public administration based on the use of information and telecommunications technologies.
Topics for discussion:
- Digitalization of regions: movement in conditions of severe restrictions. Priorities and need for strategic planning at the Smart Region level;
- Areas of socio-economic relations that require immediate digitalization;
- Smart cities: examples of implementation and potential effects;
- Project management in the regions. How to use the project management mechanism to introduce digital technologies in the field.
Moderator: Kirill Varlamov, Director General, Internet Initiatives Development Foundation
- Artem Shadrin, Director of the Department for Strategic Development and Innovation of the Ministry of Economic Development of the Russian Federation;
- Alexey Orlov, First Deputy Governor of the Sverdlovsk Region;
- Yuri Simachev, Director for Economic Policy, member of the Academic Council of the Higher School of Economics;
- Dmitry Mramorov, General Director of SKB Kontur;
- Alexander Svinin, First Deputy Chairman of the Government of the Udmurt Republic;
- Alexey Gusev, Director of the Development of the Innovative Ecosystem of the RVC.
- Sergey Gusev, vice-president - director of the macro-regional branch "Ural" "Rostelecom".