Within the framework of the panel discussion, a number of issues will be covered: the creation of a Federal Bank of solutions for the Smart City project, the formation of the Bank of the best available technologies in the field of water purification, the experience of applying innovative, high-tech solutions in regional pilot and investment projects for the improvement of the urban environment.
Moderator: Vladimir Sidorovich, Director of the Institute of Energy Efficient Technologies in Construction
- Alexander Svinin, First Deputy Chairman of the Government of the Udmurt Republic;
- Maxim Nevesenko, Deputy Director of the Department for Incentive Demand of the Foundation for Infrastructure and Educational Programs (RUSNANO Group);
- Alexey Makrushin, General Director of the Association "Housing and Communal Services and Urban Environment";
- Veniamin Golubitsky, president of the group of companies "KORTROS";
- Anna Shabarova, Vice-President for Personnel Policy and Social Responsibility of the RMK;
- Yevgeny Sudarkin, General Director of PROF IT.