Engineering centers at universities: promotion of diversification and introduction of digital technologies at enterprises of the defense industry complex
Topics for discussion:
- Measures to support and stimulate the production of civilian products by defense industry organizations;
- Markets for prospective products at defense industry enterprises;
- Opportunities to support and finance projects under the DIC diversification program;
- State support of projects for the creation and development of engineering centers at universities: intermediate results and prospects for the development of the tool;
- Experience of interaction of IC with enterprises of the OPK: features, problems, best practices;
- Results and prospects of cooperation of IC with enterprises of the defense industry in the field of production diversification and introduction of digital technologies;
- Opportunities and intentions of ICs at universities to expand the portfolio of customers among defense enterprises, initiate new projects to organize the production of civil products at defense enterprises and the introduction of digital technologies.
Moderator: Vladimir Pastukhov, General Director of the Federal Budget Institution "Russian Technological Agency"
- Boris Losikov, Director, Program Management and Competition Procedures Department, Ministry of Education and Science of Russia;
- Vladimir Kulemin, Deputy Director for Work with the defense industry complex of the Engineering Center SPbPU;
- Yevgeny Starozhuk, Vice-Rector for Economics and Innovation, MSTU;
- Yuri Koptev, Chairman of the Scientific and Technical Council "Rostekh";
- Igor Dragunsky, Deputy General Director for Technical Development - Chief Engineer of "POZiS";
- Sergei Druzin, Deputy Director General for Scientific and Technical Development, First Deputy General Director.