Topics for discussion:
- Best available technologies at the interface between environmental and industrial policies;
- The process of greening the industry: actual tasks;
- Nature-like technologies - how to make them promising for business;
- Forms and mechanisms of support, choice of priorities;
- Multiplicative effects and externalities for enterprises, industries, regions.
Moderator: Dmitry Skobelev, Director of the Federal State Institution "Research Institute" CEPP ", Head of the Bureau of BAT
- Evgeny Muratov, deputy director of the Department of Machine Tool Building and Investment Machine Buildingt of the Ministry of Industry and Trade of the Russian Federation;
- Evgeny Gasho, Chairman of the Commission on Energy, Ecology and Sustainable Development of the Public Chamber of Moscow, Head of the Laboratory of Energy Efficiency Methodology at the Research Institute of the Moscow Power Engineering Institute;
- Alexey Pisarev, head of projects on labor protection, industrial safety and environmental protection "MC Polus";
- Elena Kuznetsova, General Director, A1-Energoconsult.