PROFI. Education Industry Solutions
Topics for discussion:
- Development of a regional organizational, methodological and human resources base for working with talented children and young people in the region;
- Implementation of practical programs of basic and additional education for talented children and young people on the trajectory of school-university -including a cross-disciplinary enterprise;
- Organization of design works of research and engineering type, including for the direction of Modern Power Engineering program Large challenges in the Sirius Public Center;
- Conducting specialized Ural project shifts in the region, presentation of projects of schoolchildren.
- Yuri Biktuganov, Minister of General and Professional Education of the Sverdlovsk Region;
- Olga Kovtun, Rector of the Ural State Medical University;
- Andrey Misyura, General Director of NPO "Automatics";
- Nadezhda Terlyga, Deputy First Vice-Rector of the UrFU;
- Konstantin Shevchenko, director of the Palace of Youth;
- Sergey Goryainov, head of the department for the formation of the contingent of the Samara University.