The next production revolution will occur because of a confluence of digital and production technologies. This transformation will have far-reaching consequences for productivity, employment, skills, income distribution, trade, education and the environment
The competitiveness battle will not be won on the basis of cost alone, and the goal of France is to be an innovation leader to push the technological frontier and create the products and the uses of tomorrow.
To support the transformation of the companies’ business models in a new world where the boundaries between industry and services are fading away, the French government launched the “Industry of the Future” program.
To steer this strategy, a unique organization “Alliance Industry of the Future” has been created gathering the authorities, industrial and digital leaders, the academic ecosystem to accelerate the development and deployment of transformative technologies – from large groups to SMEs – in France and internationally.
Russia and France have a longstanding scientific partnership, and our industries collaborate successfully with mutual trust in strategic sectors. During the official visit of President Macron during the Saint-Petersburg Economic Forum, the cooperation on “industry of the future” technologies and projects have been raised to strengthen the ties between our countries.
During the event, the founder’s companies of the “Alliance Industry of the Future”, and technology leaders will share their vision and experience on this deep-industrial changes:
- Presentation of the French program "Industry of the Future"
- Strategy and experience of the Digitalisation of modern industrial enterprises
- Additive Manufacturing contribution in the industrial model transformation
- New Human-Machine Collaboration Approaches
Moderator: Adrien Danière, President of Nauka Innov, Center for Technological Cooperation of the CCI France Russie
- Jean-François Legrain, Ambassador of the French “Alliance Industry of the Future” to Russia
- Yannick Leprêtre, Chief Innovation and Digital Officer - Fives group
- Patrick Fardeau, Vice President Global Sales and Market Development Aerospace, Dassault Systèmes
- Henri Pais, Expert Data Analytics for Industrial Operations Performance, ESI
- Jean-Pierre Tache, Industrial Director, eXcent Group
- Peter Durkan, Director Russia, 3D CERAM
- Benoit Jaubert, Manager Russia, ADD UP