Topics for discussion:
- Korean best practices in the state support of the industrial innovations.
- How does the Russian industrial innovations agenda correlate with the global agenda?
-Innovations for large industrial companies: what prospects do they open up? What previously unattainable results can be achieved due to the implementation of the advanced technologies?
- What is the Russian experience in the field? How does the National Technology Initiative (NTI) infrastructure assist with the development of innovative industrial production? TechNet roadmap and projects, NTI centers of excellence, based at leading universities.
- What TechNet roadmap projects are seeking to attract partners, and what are project benefits for Russian and foreign businesses?
- What NTI centers of excellence activities should be developed, and what prospects do they open for businesses.
Moderator: Mikhail Antonov, Deputy General Director - Director for Development of Innovation Infrastructure, RVC
- Vladimir Pastukhov, General Director of the FBU "Russian Technological Agency", Head of the Project Office of the Ministry of Industry and Trade of Russia;
- Alexander Brechalov, Head of the Udmurt Republic;
- Alexey Artemov, First Deputy Head of the Department of Science, Industrial Policy and Entrepreneurship of Moscow
- Alexei Borovkov, Vice-Principal for Advanced Projects, St. Petersburg Polytechnic University of Peter the Great
- Alexandr Brechalov, Head of Republic of Udmurtia
- Alexei Dub, First Deputy General Director, Science and Innovations, Rosatom State Corporation
- Oh Myung Jun, Vice President, Department Innovative Growth, Korea Institute for Advancement of Technology (KIAT)
- Bayong Bou Kahn, Vice President, Korea Electronics Technology Institute
- Dmitry Payson, Director of the Research and Analytical Centre, Roscosmos State Corporation
- Alexey Ponomarev, Vice President for Strategy and Industry Relations, Skolkovo Institute of Science and Technology (Skoltech)
- Ighor Uzhinsky, Professor, Center for Design, Manufacturing and Materials, Skolkovo Institute of Science and Technology (Skoltech)