The IDF provides soft loans at 1%, 3%, and 5% interest rates for the term of up to 7 years as a way to support projects targeting the implementation of the best available technologies, development of new products, and setup of import substituting and export-oriented production operations. Since banks are not willing to provide loans to Russian industrialists under such terms and conditions, hundreds of enterpriprises turn to the IDF for affordable long loans. During three years of its operations, the IDF co-financed over 250 projects in 60 Russian regions for the grand total in excess of RUB 60bn, and helped open more than 50 production facilities. At the panel discussion, IDF Director will talk about new IDF programs and current lending options. Chairman of IDF Expert Council will share information on selection criteria and main factors of having a successful project pitch. Heads of enterprises which obtained loans under various IDF programs will share their experiences based on real cases.
Moderator: Anton Danilov-Danilyan, Chairman of IDF Expert Council, Co-Chairman of “Delovaya Rossiya".
Keynote speaker: Roman Petrutsa, Director, IDF
- Denis Shmigel, Deputy General Director of Kostroma Automotive Components Plant;
- Sergey Frolov, Vice-President for Strategy and Communications, Industrial and Metallurgical Holding;
- Dmitry Kurochkin, Vice President of the Chamber of Commerce and Industry of the Russian Federation;
- Dmitry Eroshok, General Director of "Nationalpromlizing";
- Mikhail Khomich, Deputy Chairman of the Government of the Udmurt Republic.